Friday, October 28, 2011

What are you grateful for?

Photo Credit: not mine!
Let me count the ways...

I am grateful ...
...that I am alive today and well
...for my son who is healthy
...for being blessed with a wonderful, loving partner
...for being able to appreciate my son more as we bond
...for the people who comes in our lives when we need them 
...for the wonderful family that surrounds us
...for the joys we experienced daily
...for the roof over our heads
...for the friends we meet 
...for being able to survive whatever task was handed out by our Maker for the day
...for being able to stand-up to what is right and remain grounded
...for being able to lead by example a just life

the list could go on and on. But what I really want to say is, THANK YOU for all these opportunities that I have to experience every day. I don't need all the material things in order for me to be grateful about my life. A loving partner, a healthy baby, a happy family, what is more to ask? The money? They're just that. Money. That's just the icing on the cake. 
How about you? What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...