Thursday, October 27, 2011

when you feel lost

Photo Credit goes to whoever created this (Thanks!)
I found this quote in Facebook the other day, and surprisingly I found this to be enlightening. It made me stop what I was doing and thought about what it really meant.

Most of my life I have sort of felt lost. I can't find a purpose in my life. Even after every beating from life itself, I just couldn't figure it out. Yet, there it was, the answer was staring at me in the face.

How could I feel so lost when I have never moved away to begin with? Why was I looking for myself? The life I have lived makes me ME.

A tough life I could say, but this kind of life molded me into a strong person inside out. Sure, I have my moments of weaknesses and doubts but hey, I still emerged victorious from whatever battle life has thrown my way. I wouldn't have my life any other way. If I would live again, I would still choose ME, no skipping, no cheating, I would walk the path I walked (hopefully that time I would choose a WISER one!)

I know it's hard, but I have to move on to another chapter. I feel that I am ready to grow more, to be molded again, to learn. Until I become what the Maker wants of me, I will never quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...