Wednesday, July 21, 2004

bitch

BITCH - Webster defines as a lewd and promiscous woman; malicious

and bad tempered;aggressive;anything specially unpleasant or difficult.

But I proudly call myself a bitch, that doesn't mean I am unpleasant

and difficult. Only that I am not afraid to speak my mind. Ruthless,

I may be branded as one, but only when it is called for.



I strongly define a Bitch as someone who is confident, gutsy, proud but

not overbearing. She may be unpleasant to others because they cannot

stand being with someone who is very sure of herself.



Being a dominant personality, people find me intimidating, they branded

me with many names, yes a bitch, certified, hard to the core bitch and proud

of it. I am stubborn and strong-willed, driven, I am not afraid to

speak my mind, and I don't bow down to anybody lesser than me.



I respect those who can capture my attention, who can impress me with

their abilities, seldom can I find people who doesn't have to try so

hard to leave their imprints on people.



Those I find worthy of that gaze I let them in in my chosen circle,

to those I find unworthy, they have to find something else rather than

waste my time.



I am not afraid of anyone except to the one who is above me. I stand by my

principles and I stick to what I believe in. Right or Wrong, black and white.



I have the tendency to freeze the shallow and unworthy. As if they don't exist.



What do I have to do? I am a bitch by my own right. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...