Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hooray! This is my last year in the calendar. Why do I feel so young at this age? Too many things have happened this year, and I still have a month or so to go by to know what my fate really is for this year.

It's my birthday today and I feel that I conspire with myself since I THINK I'm the only one who remembers. Not really, my partner knows it and greeted me yesterday in advance, my uncle greeted me yesterday as well, my so-called friends didn't remember, how come I always see them when I celebrate? Hmmmm...


I kept waking up late at night looking at my cellphone, expecting that somebody might remember, but no, too silent and too empty.

It's not really a hallow point at the moment, but it would be nice to be remembered once a year. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...