Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Interrupted Reverie

Why can't a day go by without being interrupted by insensitive people? And worst, those who assume that I would like to do something without asking me first.

Today is my birthday, and I would have liked for it to be spent in solitude since I didn't get to celebrate it like I used to. Hell, I can't celebrate it the way I used to because 1.) I am a gestational diabetic and buying or cooking any food is useless because I can't eat them to my heart's content. 2.) I don't have the cash. That's it. Plain old truth.

I am not really happy with my situation now because I always feel so hungry and the people around me always have those food that can really tempt you to death.


Now, they asked me to spend the night at the hospital which I abhor so much. I don't want this day to end hating everyone just because. But still I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...