Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanksgiving month

296399_295161800495760_2729460

November is a thanksgiving month, and although it is never celebrated from where I am from, I am going to take part in it my own way. I will come up with 30 things to be thankful for the whole month, that would be one thing to be thankful for each day.
To start of:
#1: I am thankful for my son Sam, for making my world become alive and making me love like a child all over again.
#2: Nobody can replace FAMILY. For that, I am thankful that I have a supportive, loving and the craziest family ever!
#3. For the furry friends who give unconditional love, they make the world a whole lot better to live in.
#4. Sense of humor. Just being able to laugh off a sarcastic remark is a gift in itself. Thank you for that.

Tat-Tell-Tale - more tales to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...