Friday, November 11, 2011

raising kids

310561_2432130315974_103312026
Seeing this picture made me look upon myself. The texts in this image are nice and wonderful, but instilling these kinds of values in children is challenging. I applaud the mother's who raised fine children of this stature. When we meet this kind of woman today, we view it as a rare display of values, integrity, self-confidence; a healthy self-image.
A year ago, I was single person (no attachments whatsoever!), committed to a relationship and loving it. I didn't entertain the idea of having kids, thus being protected. For some reason, the One who keeps the ball rolling have other ideas in mind and I got pregnant. 9 months after, now I am caring and raising a son. It is my turn to take up the challenge in raising him to be that kind of man that treats women with all these noble values. I hope I am up for it.

Tat-Tell-Tale - More Tales To Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...